Profile and Matting Operators
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience operating an extruder, preferably in a profile or calendaring line environment?
Are you interested in a new opportunity? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is currently hiring experienced operators who can come in and quickly learn the specifics of our operation and make a positive impact on the floor, helping to train junior operators and possibly able to step into a lead role as they are available.
$$ We will be paying above our normal starting rate for these positions, commensurate with your experience! $$
A full benefit package is available after 30 days of employment. The company pays for your uniforms, and generally provide other perks such as King’s Island and Cedar Point tickets, a summer picnic, an adult and children’s Christmas party, etc..
Examples of Key Activities:
- Follow all applicable safety policies – lead by example, all the time!
- Sets up, starts up and operates all machinery including product packaging.
- Monitors all production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues.
- Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and loads into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and loads pre-blended materials into machinery.
- Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
- Completes and maintains all required system inputs/transactions. Responsible for data integrity
- Documents work completed as required including logs, data reports, procedures, etc
- Participates in training, meetings and continual improvement processes and methods
- Performs all required machine and tooling cleaning.
- Maintains plant housekeeping standards
- Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Train and mentor junior level employees
- Other duties as assigned.
- For this hiring event, we have a limited number of positions we are hoping to fill with experienced operators.
- We are looking for a minimum of three years of verifiable work experience operating extrusion lines – the more experience the better!
- Experience training and mentoring more junior employees
- Successful candidates must past a pre-employment physical which includes a drug screen and a background check.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Must be able to read/comprehend written and oral instructions in English; read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and product recipes/materials.
- Must have mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide and apply these skills to weights, measures of volume, speed and distance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English one-on-one and in small group situations.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in fast paced team environment.
- Must be competent in computer and PC data entry.
- Must have problem solving skills and some mechanical aptitude.
- Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of small hand tools, scales, calipers, tape measure, hand trucks, utility knife and computer equipment.
This position requires good computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
Customer Service and Multi-tasking is a must.
This is a long term position with the opportunity to grow within the company.
Pay: $13-14 per hour.
The Tax Specialist will be responsible for performing critical tax functions under the general supervision of the Tax Manager. This position will work with governmental agencies to ensure clients’ tax accounts are in good standing.
Prepare Federal and State amended tax returns. Perform balancing procedures to ensure data is accurate between tax return and financials.
- Basic understanding of tax account registrations and closing of tax accounts
- Research and resolve discrepancy letters that are received from IRS and state/local agencies.
- Assist with the Quarter End Process which may include tax variance research/resolution, electronic filing, tax return organization and mailing.
- Assist with the Year End Process which may include W2/1099 preparation and organization. Requires additional evening and weekend work in order to meet deadlines, during year-end close process, and the beginning of a new year, and to process and distribute W2s.
- Stay up to date on changes to payroll and tax laws, as well as any other regulations that may affect our industry.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting required as well as Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
– Minimum of 2-3 years of tax experience required.
Salary $60K-$80K – based on experience and qualifications
Extensive benefit package included.
The ideal person to fill this position will have an industrial and technical background, strong sales skills and a competitive drive for success.
– Prepare and present formal proposals.
– Follow-up sales activities.
– Under direction of management, develop and execute sales plan to target new accounts and acquire new customers through technical selling.
– Supply management with information on progress on the sales plan, customer needs and concerns, competitor activities and opportunities for new products and services.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Prospecting and negotiating skills.
– Well versed in industrial applications and technology and excellent technical skills.
– Strong experience selling industrial coatings.
– Proven track record of successful business development and account management.
– Presentable and articulate, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Value-added concept selling abilities and experience.
Position comes with on-sight training, compensation plan, car and other benefits.
Local janitorial service as well as several companies are looking for individuals to perform general cleaning and janitorial services. Must be able to work independently and have good attention to detail. There are part-time as well as full-time positions available.
LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT
A local company is hiring a Licensed Insurance Agent. Must have the ability to network with potential customers, must acquire
appropriate knowledge on insurance types as well as different coverages. A valid state-issued insurance license is preferred
but willing to facilitate
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for a Construction Worker/Remodeler to start immediately.
• Electrical work
• Deck building
• Remodeling kitchens & bathrooms
• Windows, Doors & Tiling.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
MOVE Staffing in Marietta, OH is looking for Phone Customer Service Reps. This company has been a business distributor in
Marietta for over 40 years. If you have 10 years or more experience in Customer Service than this is the job for you.
Mon.-Fri., 8 am- 5 pm
Product Selling Skills
Accurate Keyboard typing
Team Player / Hard working
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for an Office Manager for a local construction company to start immediately.
• Organizational Skills
• Computer Skills- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Typing Skills
• Quick Books
• Perform Receptionist Duties: Answering direct phone calls to assist customers. Greet customers.
• Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing re-
search, and creating reports.
No formal qualifications are required, although necessary experience is preferred. Quick Books is also preferred.
Job Type: Part time/Full time. 25-40 hours per week, hours are flexible at this time.
Insurance is available for full time (30 plus hours a week) employees after 90 days.
MOVE Staffing is looking for a Service Writer for a local company in Marietta, OH.
• Counter Sales for tires and auto repairs.
• Making phone calls to customers.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Ordering parts.
• Direct technicians to repairs.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday—Friday 8a-6p and Saturday 8a-1p
$14.00 an hour, commission after 6 months.
Vacation is available after one year of employment.
Health insurance is available after 6 months of employment.
MOVE Staffing is seeking a Tire Technician. We are located at 197 Front St. Marietta, OH.
• Install tires on car, truck & farm equipment.
• Stocking Parts.
• Cleaning/housekeeping work environment
• Assist technicians with repairs.
Job Type: Full-time, $9-10 per hour.
Possibility of promotions depending on work ethics. Paid Uniforms, vacations, holidays and medical insurance.
MOVE Staffing is looking for an HVAC Technician. If you are self-motivated, good at problem-solving & like working with
your hands, this is the job for you. HVAC Technicians must be ready to repair, install or maintain all heating and cooling
systems in a home or office building.
• Maintain, install, and repair air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems.
• Perform preventative maintenance to increase the longevity of any HVAC system.
• Discuss various options with clients when it comes to heating and cooling systems, and help them determine which
option is best for their situation.
• Troubleshoot issues with a current system as they are noticed.
• Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings.
• Travel to different homes and businesses and determine problems in order to repair or replace the system.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Certification from an HVAC program at a technical school.
• Current driver’s license.
• Required state licensing for HVAC Technicians showing state exams were passed.
• Apprenticeship under a journeyperson for three to five years
• On the job training or experience
Job Type: Full-time, $15 per hour.
MOVE Staffing is seeking to hire an experienced plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and reading blueprints. Must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
• Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply stems.
• Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
• Install and maintain water supply systems.
• Locate and repair issues with water supply lines. (e.g. leaks)
• Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
• Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
• Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators, etc.)
• Install waste disposal and sanitary systems.
Job Type: Full-time, $15 per hour.
Masonry – be able to complete small concrete projects, lay block and brick, finish concrete. Or, someone that has general masonry experience and willingness to learn the trade.
Carpenter or carpenter helper – someone that has actual work history for a construction company. Framing, drywall, painting
and flooring experience would be a plus
Must be able to travel at least 4 days out of town. MUST have driver’s license.
We are currently looking for energetic call center Customer Service/Account Representatives with a strong emphasis on customer service, for third-party medical receivables collections. Our Account Representatives responsibilities include handling
inbound and outbound calls and negotiating payment of outstanding debt. Full time schedule Monday through Friday includes 3 days from 8:00am – 5:00pm, 2 days from 9:00am – 6:00pm. The training schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm for a minimum of 5 days.
A high school diploma is required, but some higher education is ideal.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Qualifications include the following:
Having strong communication and listening skills, an ability to analyze situations and problem-solve, typing and strong computer experience, working as a team player, being goal-oriented, possessing an aptitude for multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment.
MOVE Staffing in Marietta, OH has a Quality Clerk position for a local chemical plant.
Responsibilities will include, Administration of the Control of Non -Conforming Material Process, maintaining product agency
listings, facilitating external quality control testing, supply chain support. The incumbent will collaboratively work with all levels
of the organization, customers, and suppliers to support improvements in quality, process, and cost performance. The qualified
candidate is preferred to have Bachelor Degree in a technical field or quality related discipline, experience in Quality Control/
Assurance related field, experience with common business software tools, SAP, Lotus Notes, Labware. Candidates must possess strong safety values, high work ethic, excellent problem solving, root-cause analysis, and communication skills. Must have the ability and drive to influence quality processes. This is a full-time position expected to last 6 months.
• NCMR Administrator – Coordinate collection of comments and disposition of Suspect lots.
• Data Entry SAP/LIMS (updating lots, creating lots, special process material, assigning UD codes)
• Updating BMBC reports to ensure timely disposition
• Update QC data in SAP for lots after QRB, repack, or reclassification.
• Submission of samples to external labs such as Boeing, Airbus/Herb Curry and SGS.
• Corrective/Preventative Action Database Administration
MOVE Staffing is seeking to hire Concrete Laborers for a local contracting company to perform tasks involving the set up
and finishing of concrete and to assist the Concrete Finisher. See job description below.
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
• Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
• Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
• Tend machines that pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, plaster, or stucco through spray guns for application to ceilings or
• Communicating with Foreman, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and
legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
• Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and
• Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of
errors or other problems or defects.
• Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment — Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or
mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, and passenger vehicles.
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish
JOB TYPE: Full-time, from $16 per hour.
MOVE Staffing is seeking to hire Concrete Finishers for a local contracting company to grade, prep, form and finish slabs on grade, walls, and footing. See job description below.
• Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
• Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
• Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
• Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
• Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
2 years of related experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour