Administrative & Professional Openings
MOVE Staffing has partnered with a local bank in Marietta to help them locate motivated applicants. Loan department positions are designed to help assist with high workloads. Requirements include but are not limited too..
- Need to be VERY detail oriented
- Work at a quick pace
- Will be reviewing loan files for required documents and filing loan files in vault
- Logging Fed/UPS packages that come to Loan Department
- Scanning of loan documents
- Computer skills
Starting at $15/hour
This position is perfect for anyone trying to get back into the workplace. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. One day a week you will be required to work until 6:00 p.m. Requirements include but are not limited too..
- Good attention to detail
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Good phone skills
- Computer savvy
Staring at $9.25/hour
MOVE Staffing is looking for Phone Customer Service Representatives. This company has been a business distributor in Marietta for over 40 years. This job is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m with excellent pay and benefits. If you have 10 years or more experience in Customer Service, this is the perfect job for you. Requirements include but are not limited too…
- Excellent Phone
- Customer Service
- Product Telling Skills
- Accurate Keyboard Typing
- Team Player
- Hard Working
$10 – 15/hour
A local company is hiring a Licensed Insurance Agent. A valid state-issued insurance license is preferred but willing to facilitate. To apply, you must be able to network with potential customers, must acquire appropriate knowledge on insurance types as well as different coverages.
$11/hour plus commission
The employee will be responsible for the daily processing of all CSR transactions, mobile deposits, RDC, deposits, lockbox transactions, image ATM transactions and Inclearing work in preparation for daily posting. You will work closely with many departments, especially the Teller Line to assist them with processing questions, research, and issue corrections.
- Amount entry and data entry of various bank transactions and electronic files.
- Balance transactions and teller files and make corrections accordingly.
- Review and approve transactions for Mobile and ATM deposits.
- Sort, open, scan and processing of various lockbox work.
- Open, sort and process loan payments thru both Image Center and Teller Insight.
- Offer support to internal departments with research requests, transaction and processing issues.
- Create and balance daily posting files to IBS.
- Responsible for moving and sorting boxed documents to our storage room and to maintain order of transactions for easy reference and to abide by correct retention schedule.
- Various Clerical Duties
Education, Job Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to set priorities and coordinate workflow as well as adapt to sometimes quickly changing department needs and priorities.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
- Knowledge of bank systems such as Image Center, IBS and Teller Insight.
- Strong attention to detail a must and ability to follow proper procedures for multiple tasks.
- Ability to work rotating shifts between the hours of 9:00 am and 8:00 pm
MOVE is looking to staff an Office Manage for a local construction company to start immediately. The position is part time/full time, approximately 25 to 40 hours per week. Hours are flexible in this position. Insurance is available for full time (30+ hours a week) to employees after 90 days. There are no formal requirements for the position, but necessary experience is preferred. Quick Books experience is also preferred.
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Typing skills
- Quick Books
- Perform basic receptionist duties
MOVE Staffing is seeking to hire a Tax Accountant for a company located in the Mid-Ohio Valley. This is a direct hire position and is a full-time position. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel experience. A minimum of 3 years of tax experience is required as well.
- Prepare Federal and State amended tax returns.
- Perform balancing procedures to ensure data is accurate between tax return and financials.
- Basic understanding of tax account registrations and closing of tax accounts.
- Research and resolve discrepancy letters that are received from IRS and state/local agencies.
- Assist with the Quarter End Process which may include tax variance research/resolution, electronic filing, tax return organization and mailing.
- Assist with the Year End Process which may include W2/1099 preparation and organization. Requires additional evening and weekend work in order to meet deadlines, during year-end close process, and the beginning of a new year, and to process and distribute W2s.
- Stay up to date on changes to payroll and tax laws, as well as any other regulations that may affect our industry.