Construction & Specialized Work Openings
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff Construction Worker/Remodeler to start immediately.
- Electrical work
- Deck building
- Remodeling kitchens & bathrooms
- Windows, Doors and Tiling
- Heavy Equipment
Starting at $12-25/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for an employee to perform Drafting/Autocad duties in a close nit, laid-back atmosphere. The perfect employee will have an aggressive mentality to get the job done. In the right circumstances, this could be a work from home position.
- Communicate with in-house personnel and customers’ engineers and technical personnel for clarifications needed to complete required tasks
- Understand the nesting of parts drawn on Solidworks and transferred to Pronest for cutting on CNC plasma
- Must be versed in Solidworks drafting including 3D modeling
- Have the ability to read and understand customer blueprints and to draw detailed parts and assemblies or shop fabrication from the customer drawings
Temporary full-time to full-time position. 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Starting at $16+/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is partnering with an exterior cleaning company with a great reputation in the MOV. We are looking for a career minded individual that can move from a training position to a crew leader at a rapid pace.
- Keep company truck and buildings clean
- Preform daily cleaning duties for customers per company techniques
- Preform routine maintenance on truck and equipment as needed
- Organize truck keeping products stocked and tools ready to go
- Must have a driver’s license and the ability to drive a 14′ box truck
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to handle a physical workload
- Able to handle, set up & work from ladders
- Experience in cleaning/maintenance
Starting at $15-20/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for someone to fulfill a General Maintenance/Groundskeeper position. This individual should be trust-worthy, mature, and able to follow directions. The winter hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and the summer hours are 6:00 am – 2:00 pm. You must be vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to get this position.
- Lawn care
- Grounds keeping
- Snow removal
- Must be able to fix things that are broken
Starting at $15/hour
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for a candidate with a multitude of skills to work independently maintaining plant facilities, equipment, and machinery along with pattern crafting duties. The perfect candidate should have proven wood working/carpentry skills, machinery, and/or a mechanical background. The candidate will work to identify, define, and implement a plan to maintain plant physical operations and conduct continuous safety and maintenance per owner direction.
- Carpentry woodworking
- Metal machining experience
- Facility maintenance (plumbing, electrical, material handling, etc.)
- Mechanical maintenance (maintaining, troubleshooting, and repair machinery)
- Safety coordinator (planning, implementing, and overseeing company’s employee safety at work
- 12 hours of personal time after 90 days (5 weeks of total yearly time off after 1 year of employment)
- Employer paid health insurance (employee only)
- IRA match
- AFLAC participation
- Life insurance ($10,000 policy)
- Work for a family-owned business
- Be a part of making a quality product that you can be proud of
Starting at $10-18/hour + yearly bonus
Property Management Maintenance
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for an individual to work for a local property management company in Marietta and Parkersburg. The perfect candidate loves working on things around the house.
Driver’s license is required. You will be responsible for maintenance on properties in Marietta and Parkersburg and you will drive a company truck.
Starting at $12-18/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff experienced/trained welders! The primary responsibility of a welder/fitter is the welding and fabrication of a variety of metal structures from oral directions, sketches, drawings, and blueprints.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material
- Examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
- Report all non-conforming material to the Quality Control Manager or Shop Foreman immediately
- Lay-out, position, align, and secure parts during assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers and rulers
- Comply with Quality Control standards and the company Procedure Manual
- Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area on a daily basis and/or when required
- Complete assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned
- Ability and willingness to follow directions, as well as the ability to work independently
- Good verbal communication skills
- Possess a solid understanding of welding equipment and welding accessories
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, welding process specifications, and welding symbols
- Must be able to read a tape measure, level, and square
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely operate overhead cranes, forklifts, and other shop equipment
- Must be able to operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes
- must possess the ability to weld in all positions with good penetration and quality
Starting at $16-18/hour