Construction & Specialized Work Openings
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff Construction Worker/Remodeler to start immediately.
- Electrical work
- Deck building
- Remodeling kitchens & bathrooms
- Windows, Doors and Tiling
- Heavy Equipment
Starting at $12-25/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is partnering with an exterior cleaning company with a great reputation in the MOV. We are looking for a career minded individual that can move from a training position to a crew leader at a rapid pace.
- Keep company truck and buildings clean
- Preform daily cleaning duties for customers per company techniques
- Preform routine maintenance on truck and equipment as needed
- Organize truck keeping products stocked and tools ready to go
- Must have a driver’s license and the ability to drive a 14′ box truck
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to handle a physical workload
- Able to handle, set up & work from ladders
- Experience in cleaning/maintenance
Starting at $15-20/hour
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for a candidate with a multitude of skills to work independently maintaining plant facilities, equipment, and machinery along with pattern crafting duties. The perfect candidate should have proven wood working/carpentry skills, machinery, and/or a mechanical background. The candidate will work to identify, define, and implement a plan to maintain plant physical operations and conduct continuous safety and maintenance per owner direction.
- Carpentry woodworking
- Metal machining experience
- Facility maintenance (plumbing, electrical, material handling, etc.)
- Mechanical maintenance (maintaining, troubleshooting, and repair machinery)
- Safety coordinator (planning, implementing, and overseeing company’s employee safety at work
- 12 hours of personal time after 90 days (5 weeks of total yearly time off after 1 year of employment)
- Employer paid health insurance (employee only)
- IRA match
- AFLAC participation
- Life insurance ($10,000 policy)
- Work for a family-owned business
- Be a part of making a quality product that you can be proud of
Starting at $10-18/hour + yearly bonus
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff an experienced plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and reading blueprints. The employee must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators, etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems
Starting at $15/hour.
Property Management Maintenance
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for an individual to work for a local property management company in Marietta and Parkersburg. The perfect candidate loves working on things around the house.
Driver’s license is required. You will be responsible for maintenance on properties in Marietta and Parkersburg and you will drive a company truck.
Starting at $12-18/hour