MOVE Staffing has an AMAZING Human Resource position available! This position is responsible for coordinating and supporting plant management human resources activities at the location. Activities include resolution of employee issues, communication of corporate policies and procedures, providing training and educational programs; supporting management in union avoidance tactics, counseling with managers/supervisors on significant discipline and termination decisions for employees.
- Counsel plant management, supervisors and employees on various human resources activities to include policies and procedures, benefit plans, job-related concerns and issues, interpersonal relationships with peers and supervisors
- Administers activities related to plant employment practices. assist with recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring and promoting of employees
- Advises and assists plant management and supervisors with employee relations issues, complaints and terminations. Ensures progressive discipline policies administered fairly and consistently
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs for employees
- Assist local and HR management in executing employee development plans to maintain the highest level of qualified personnel
- Conducts human resources related training
- Coordinate with other HRBP in the administration of compensation, benefit, vacation, sick leave, absence programs for employees
- Participates in compensation surveys, job evaluations, promotions or adjustments in conjunction with Total Rewards
- Ensure accurate recording and data entry of employee information in HRIS and Payroll (Workday and a new timekeeping system which is TBD)
- Responsible for local plant administrative duties including bulletin board maintenance, maintaining files and assisting with Plant events
- Any additional duties and tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Labor Relations, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. SHRM or HRCI certified professional preferred
- 5-7 years progressive HR experience. 3+ years’ experience in a generalist/functional role with exposure to compensation, performance management, training.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, and coordinate with colleagues in multiple locations
- ability to maintain confidentiality, high level of attention to detail and adaptability to changing business requirements
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or call us with any questions at (740) 373-MOVE(6683). We accept applications Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and by appointment if necessary. Stop by one of our three locations today!
Marietta: 197 Front Street Marietta, OH 45750
Vienna: 1907 Grand Central Ave. Vienna, WV 26105
Cambridge: 914 Wheeling Ave. Cambridge, OH 43725
You will need two forms of government issued ID & a resume is helpful, but not required.
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is a locally owned and operated employment agency in the Mid-Ohio Valley. We pride ourselves in providing fast, reliable staffing at fair and reasonable prices. We are committed to providing you close, personal attention and superior service.