Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is partnering with a local oil and gas company in Reno, Ohio to hire Class A and B CDL Drivers.
- Must have CDL license
- Must be willing to do labor work
- Have experience in the oil and gas industry
Starting at $18/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is seeking to hire Concrete Finishers for a local contracting company to grade, prep, from, and finish slabs of grade, walls, and footing.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth and align them
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete using a rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, or hand or power screed, and float
- Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it
- Provide rough concrete surface, using broom
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete to forms
- 2 years of related experience required
Job Type: Full Time
Starting at $16/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is seeking to hire Concrete Laborers for a local contracting company to preform tasks involving the set up and finishing of concreter and to assist the Concrete Finisher.
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete using portable cement mixers
- Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails or bolts
- Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes
- Tend machines that pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, plaster, or stucco through spray guns for application to ceilings of walls
- Communicating with foreman, peers or subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Preforming general physical activities – activities require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Handling and moving objects – using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials and manipulating things
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or material to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Operating vehicles, mechanized devices or equipment – running, maneuvering, navigating or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts and passenger vehicles
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work – developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
Starting at $16/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Forklift Operator. Forklift Operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties. Forklift Operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency
- Securing loads to machine before transportation
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs
- Operating and managing technical equipment
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment
- Identifying workplace safety hazards
- Adhering to safety management standards
- Adhering to production schedules
Starting at $12-14/hour.
Profile & Matting Operators
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is currently hiring experience operators who can come in and quickly learn the specifics or our operation and make a positive impact on the floor, helping to train junior operators and possibly able to step into a lead role as they are avaliable!
- Follow all applicable safety policies – lead by example, all the time!
- Sets up, starts up, and operates all machinery including product packaging
- Monitors all production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Trouble shoots equipment and processing issues
- Weighing ingredients to meet recipe specification and loads into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and loads pre-blended materials into machinery
Starting at $13/hour