Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is partnering with a local oil and gas company in Reno, Ohio to hire Class A and B CDL Drivers.
- Must have CDL license
- Must be willing to do labor work
- Have experience in the oil and gas industry
Starting at $18+/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Forklift Operator. Forklift Operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties. Forklift Operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency
- Securing loads to machine before transportation
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs
- Operating and managing technical equipment
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment
- Identifying workplace safety hazards
- Adhering to safety management standards
- Adhering to production schedules
Full time. Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Starting at $12-15/hour.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician. The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment to support the site’s business goals and objectives. This position comes with a full benefit package after 30 days of employment with reasonable premium payments, includes medical, dental, vision, company provided life insurance, FSA, optional benefits (disability, critical illness) and a matching 401k program after 6 months. There will also be company paid uniforms, annual boot allowance, and monthly celebrations!
- All work must be completed following applicable safety requirements
- Perform highly diversifies duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs schedules maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform simple preventative maintenance needs such as greasing/lubricating bearings, changing filters, etc.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance sand service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, PM’s and work orders to perform required maintenance results/history, review of BOM parts, history, and scheduled WO
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a manufacturing setting with demonstrated mechanical skills in a professional or personal capacity OR completion of a mechanical trades certificate or degreed program is required
- Experience of training of electrical maintenance is an added benefit
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
Starting at $20+/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is currently hiring for a Machine Operator. A Machine Operator’s primary function is to perform various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on a variety of machines.
- Set up and operate the machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Ensure that the machines and programs operate currently and that products meet specifications
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrate before and after production procedures
- Coordinate efforts with maintenance on repair issues to be resolved
- Computer programming experience in the steel industry preferred
- Knowledge of mathematics and use of active listening skills
- Critical thinking, logic, and reasoning to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to use equipment and computer software effectively
- Ability to stand and complete repetitive motion for long periods
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
Starting at $14-18+/hour
Profile & Matting Operators
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is currently hiring experience operators who can come in and quickly learn the specifics or our operation and make a positive impact on the floor, helping to train junior operators and possibly able to step into a lead role as they are available!
- Follow all applicable safety policies – lead by example, all the time!
- Sets up, starts up, and operates all machinery including product packaging
- Monitors all production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues
- Weighing ingredients to meet recipe specification and loads into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and loads pre-blended materials into machinery
Starting at $15/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff a Service Technician.
- Assist with installation and repair of signs, awnings, and lighting equipment
- Construct and install awnings (training provided)
- Complete site surveys providing detailed measurements, descriptions, and pictures for clients
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in electrical, construction, maintenance, or other related fields
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload – including climbing ladders
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work at heights greater than 50 feet (with appropriate safety equipment)
- Willingness to work overtime (more than 8 hour shift, and occasionally weekends) to meet customer’s deadlines
Starting at $18-30/hour