Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff Assembly Workers. This position is one of the more physically demanding assembly positions, as it is building our outer chamber shells which are large and heavy. You must be in good physical condition.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Good listening skills
- Great observing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Verbal skills
- Skilled with use of basic hand tools
- Read and follow technical instructions
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Starting at $12-15/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to customers. You will represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver and pick up items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety regulations
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school diploma
Starting at $12-13/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff general laborers immediately.
- Masonry skills – be able to complete small concrete projects, lay block and brick, finish concrete, or have general masonry experience and the willingness to learn the trade
- Carpentry skills – has actual work history for a construction company; framing, drywall, painting and flooring experience is preferred
- Must be able to travel at least 4 days out of town
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Starting at $10-14/hour
In-House Parts Technician
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff an In-House Parts Technician.
- Handling returns/repairs – includes repairing, testing, cleaning, boxing & completing the necessary paperwork for product repairs
- Refurbished products – includes refurbishing products brought back for repair and upgrades for the purposes of service resell
- Parts orders – includes taking parts orders, entering the opportunity, completing a sales order, packaging the parts, and shipping the order
- Travelling – employee might have to travel for validations/service repairs
- Service calls – includes but not limited to taking service calls as well as responding to customers via email
- Scheduling 3rd party groups – includes creating cases & coordinating 3rd party repairs
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Works well with little direction
- Team player
- Stays productive
- Detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Good telephone etiquette
- Willing to learn new skills
- Comfortable and respective of an office atmosphere
- Good trouble shooting skills (preferred)
- Refrigeration/Brazing (preferred)
- MAS 90 & CRM experience (preferred)
Starting at $12-16/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff janitorial positions for a local janitorial service and several companies. The employee must be able to preform general cleaning and janitorial services. You must be able to work independently and have good attention to detail. There are part-time and full-time positions available.
Starting at $10-12/hour
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking to staff landscapers for a local landscaping company immediately!
- Be able to work 40 hours a week
- Be able to work outside in any type of weather
- Be a hard worker who isn’t afraid to learn and work with great people
Full time. Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with an intent to hire permanently!
Starting at $11-14/hour
Movers / Loaders / Packers
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for reliable applicants for a local moving company for various roles.
- Packing boxes
- Loading boxes, furniture, etc.
- Unloading and unpacking in new locations
Full time with up to 40 hours per week.
Starting at $10-12/hour
Oil & Gas Labor
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is looking for motivated laborers for a local oil and gas company. Applicants must be willing to do hard labor such as digging ditchers, heavy lifting, cleaning hoses, and other general labor type duties.
- Must be available to work the night shift
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have a clean background
Starting at $12-14/hour