MOVE Staffing has GREAT Sales positions available. We have positions that involve travel and some that do not. These full-time positions entail providing quotes, processing sales orders, and providing outstanding customer service. The perfect candidate will have the following qualities: highly organized and efficient, a problem solver, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and be proactive with an ability to anticipate issues and take initiatives to solve them. The Sales Team Member will work closely with their cross-functional teams and support the Sales Operations team along with the customers at large.
We need YOUR great personality and sales experience!
- Provide quotes for Sales Organization
- Process sales orders for capital equipment
- Customer service for company distributors
- Sales order invoicing
- Maintain CRM system
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in CRM or SAGE
- An understanding of business and sales operations is a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem solving, research and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
Salary will depend on education, experience level and skills, but will range between $14 and $20 witha TON of room for advancement.
If you are looking for a position that has great pay AND an opportunity for improvement, look no further! If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with any questions at (740) 373-MOVE(6683). We accept applications Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and by appointment if necessary. Stop by one of our three locations today!
Marietta: 197 Front Street Marietta, OH 45750
Vienna: 1907 Grand Central Ave. Vienna, WV 26105
Cambridge: 914 Wheeling Ave. Cambridge, OH 43725
You will need two forms of government issued ID & a resume is helpful, but not required.
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is a locally owned and operated employment agency in the Mid-Ohio Valley. We pride ourselves in providing fast, reliable staffing at fair and reasonable prices. We are committed to providing you close, personal attention and superior service.