MOVE Staffing has MULTIPLE Welding positions available! These full-time positions all offer competitive pay AND great benefits! The primary responsibility of a welder/fitter is the welding and fabrication of a variety of metal structures from oral directions, sketches, drawings, and blueprints. The perfect candidate will have plenty of welding experience and the ability and willingness to follow directions, as well as the ability to work independently. The starting pay range is $16-$22 depending on experience. As you gain experience with the company, they will consider pay raises.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material
- Examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
- Report all non-conforming material to the Quality Control Manager or Shop Foreman immediately
- Lay-out, position, align, and secure parts during assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers
- Comply with Quality Control standards and the company Procedure Manual
- Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project are daily and/or when required
- Complete assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned
- Good verbal communication skills
- Possess a solid understanding of welding equipment and welding accessories
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, welding process specifications, and welding symbols
- Must be able to read a tape measure, level, and square
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely operate overhead cranes, forklifts, and other shop equipment
- Must be able to operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes
- Must possess the ability to weld in all positions with good penetration and quality
If you are looking for a position that has great pay AND an opportunity for improvement, look no further! If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or call us with any questions at (740) 373-MOVE(6683). We accept applications Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and by appointment if necessary. Stop by one of our three locations today!
Marietta: 197 Front Street Marietta, OH 45750
Vienna: 1907 Grand Central Ave. Vienna, WV 26105
Cambridge: 914 Wheeling Ave. Cambridge, OH 43725
You will need two forms of government issued ID & a resume is helpful, but not required.
Mid-Ohio Valley Employment is a locally owned and operated employment agency in the Mid-Ohio Valley. We pride ourselves in providing fast, reliable staffing at fair and reasonable prices. We are committed to providing you close, personal attention and superior service.